STATIONflow Welcomes New Passengers to the Ultimate Metro Station Simulation, Out Now on Steam
DMM GAMES and Producer Tak Fujii Challenge Players to Build and Share the Ultimate Multi-level Metro Station in STATIONflow
Tokyo, Japan – April 15, 2020 – DMM GAMES, legendary game producer Tak Fujii (Ninety-Nine Nights II, Gal Metal), and game director Szabó Marcell announced today that STATIONflow has officially launched globally on Steam. The STATIONflow development team invites players to design, build, and share the ultimate underground metro station to manage the continuous flow of passengers.
Build complex 3D layouts, guide passengers to their destinations with signage, keep customers happy by meeting their needs, and don’t forget to stay within budget! With a free-form building system, the only limit is your imagination. Drag and adjust size and shapes of corridors and platforms with no limits from a grid structure and build your ultimate dream subway station! Create your own maps to challenge your friends and share them through the Steam Workshop.
“We are excited to welcome new players to STATIONflow today and would like to thank all players who helped support this project with feedback and encouraging reviews during Early Access,” said STATIONflow producer Tak Fujii. “Now that STATIONflow is launched and live, we look forward to fellow designers sharing their custom maps via the Steam Workshop.”
STATIONflow is a game about controlling the flow of thousands of passengers by building and managing an efficient underground train station. Key features include:
- Manage the flow of thousands of passengers with different needs, stats and targets, simulated in real time.
- Build complex 3D layouts in a multilayered map.
- Place and shape corridors and structures freely, without the constraints of a grid.
- Connect your station with stairs, escalators and elevators as efficiently as you can, but make sure everything is accessible.
- Keep things functional and efficient: your goal is to avoid congestion and to get passengers to where they want to go as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Guide passengers via signage, and watch the flow of passengers change. Manipulate the path people take to avoid crowds—sometimes the shortest route is not the most efficient.
- Satisfy your passengers’ desires for various services: place vending machines and kiosks, construct bathrooms, restaurants and more. Passengers will expect more than just to find their exit on time.
- Don’t forget about upkeeps. You’re on a budget, so you’ll want to keep your station lean and efficient—but make sure it isn’t at the cost of passenger satisfaction!
- And of course, the higher-ups are always watching. You will receive daily evaluations based on passenger feedback. Do well, and you will be rewarded with an extended budget and additional construction options, but also given increased responsibilities. Do poorly, and you may well be on your way to bankruptcy…
- Create and customize entire maps, including placement of train lines, exits and terrain obstacles and share through Steam Workshop or by sharing directly.
About DMM GAMES LLC
We are the operator of DMM GAMES platform, which provides users with our in-house planned and developed games, and game titles which we have acquired permission from the original publishers.
We started with providing online game services for mobile phones, and continued to expand our services in providing games for PC/smart phone for all ages, extend our services across various device platforms, develop our business overseas, develop games targeting the female audience and etc. Ever since we began our service in November 2011, we have achieved a number of 22 million users in just less than 7 years (based on January 2018’s data), and grew to become the game service platform that has achieved the largest scale of traffic in Japan. https://games.dmm.com
Scott Fry | Tyler Nagata
ONE PR Studio [DMM GAMES] DMM-Games@ONEPRStudio.com