One-Punch Man: Road to Hero 2.0 Celebrates One-Year Anniversary with New Characters and Special Events on iOS and Android
Action RPG from Oasis Games Mobile Punches Past Five Million Downloads and Reaches No.1 in the Role-Play Free Category
BEIJING – June 23, 2021 – 100 pushups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10 km run! Oasis Games Ltd, a leading global game publisher, today celebrates the one-year anniversary of their iconic mobile RPG, One-Punch Man: Road to Hero 2.0, on GooglePlay and the App Store. Ranked No.1 within the Role-Play Free charts on Android and iOS, the hit title has surpassed over five million downloads.
The milestone anniversary kicks off with a special in-game limited event for two weeks beginning June 23 through July 7, featuring new characters to recruit and add onto your teams, and new game modes that will challenge players in a whole new way. In addition to the in-game anniversary event, Oasis Games is giving away free in-game currency of 500 Diamonds to all players who log in to redeem the code HAOP21 starting today and expires on Thursday, July 22.
The One-Punch Man: Road to Hero 2.0 in-game limited event will include two special characters available to recruit and two new game modes:
Phoenix man & Genos – Anniversary Edition characters
- Enlist Phoenix man to bring powerful skills that can change team synergies
- Recruit a special Genos with a whole new look and outfit to fight villains
A Special Day New Game mode
- Climb through 12 challenging floors— Using up to five characters with one team, the goal is to reach the top for access to special rewards
- Receive in-game event rewards and item supplies— These can boost characters or debuff enemies for every three floors cleared using the team
- Procedurally generated levels— Each new playthrough of the mode will reset and randomly generate supplies, enemies, and props for each floor
- Roll the dice— Move Saitama on a game board using dice to land on spaces for earning points, rewards, and different challenges
- Earn special rewards with Saitama— Obtain points in exchange for puzzle pieces that can unlock special rewards on the game board
One-Year Anniversary Trailer for One-Punch Man: Road to Hero 2.0
“We are all very excited to have reached such a great milestone for One-Punch Man: Road to Hero 2.0 as we only want to continue immersing our players and the fans of One-Punch Man series with new ways to create fun and creative team combat strategies,” said Yuhui Wang, CEO of Oasis Games. “We invite every fan to take on the new challenges and recruit Saitama and Genos to their teams!”
One-Punch Man: Road to Hero 2.0 is developed and published by Oasis Games, and the game is now available on Google Play and the App Store as a free download with optional in-game purchases. For more information, please visit the game’s official Facebook page.
Saitama voice actor, Makoto Furukawa’s special anniversary message to fans and players
About Oasis Games
Oasis Games was founded in Hong Kong in 2011 and has become a top global interactive entertainment publisher. The company’s games have been translated into 16 different languages and published in more than 130 countries, with two billion registered users worldwide. Flagship game titles include Legend Online, Naruto Online, Final Fantasy Awakening, Mountains and Seas, and many more. In 2015, Oasis Games became Sony’s first official partner in Shanghai, becoming mainland China’s largest console game distributor. In 2016, the officially licensed browser game, Naruto Online, amassed 20 million active users, earning Facebook’s “Game of the Year”. Oasis Games will continue to follow the concept of multi-platform distribution, to bring excellent products to players across the globe. For more information, please visit www.oasgames.com.
©ONE, Yusuke Murata/SHUEISHA, Hero Association HQ