New Dead In Vinland DLC “The Vallhund” Adds Canine Companion to Critically Acclaimed Survival Management Game
Developer CCCP Lets Players Enlist the Power of Pup in New DLC,
Out Now on Steam, Origin, and GOG
Paris — Sept. 19, 2018 — Independent developer CCCP and dog-whisperer / video game publisher Playdius announced today the release of “The Vallhund” DLC for Dead In Vinland, following a successful launch for PC and Mac in April, 2018. Dead In Vinland is a story-driven, survival management game that finds players leading Erik and his family of exiled Vikings on a quest to survive in an unforgiving and mysterious island. Manage your family’s physical and mental health, explore the island, organize your camp, and make crucial decisions to manage relationships with other inhabitants on the island.
With today’s release of “The Vallhund” DLC, out now on Steam, Origin, and GOG for $1,99/€1.99, players can look forward to assistance from a special canine companion to assist your family in its quest to survive. Recruit the Vallhund and it will soon become a valuable member of your camp! Highlights of some of “The Vallhund” DLC’s most useful perks for Dead In Vinland players include:
- Pay attention to its well-being: manage its affection and energy!
- Everyone works for the camp: The dog will fetch useful resources, hunt some food, look for valuable items, and maybe even find some very rare treasures!
- A Good Boy! The dog can spend time with our survivors to lower their depression or heal their wounds!
- Attack! Guard! Gain special combat buffs for all your characters!
- Kari’s Doggie! Kari and her dog will develop a special bond that will give her a very useful trait for exploration and combat.
- Train your dog: treat him well, and you’ll be able to teach him new tricks in his personal upgrade tree!
- A new side-story: Kari will have to take care of this cute little dog.
“The Vallhund” is the first DLC update since launch. Two more DLC updates are slated to release in Winter 2018 and Spring 2019 for Dead In Vinland.
CCCP is a small French development studio. For a dozen years, we’ve kept on surviving by making educational games, but now we want to focus on making games that we’d like to play ourselves, especially MANAGEMENT and RPG games, with NARRATIVE elements. We want to make CHALLENGING and MEANINGFUL SOLO, PREMIUM games, where the player has to THINK and DISCOVER by himself. http://cccp.fr/games/
Playdius is the publishing branch of Plug In Digital, video game distribution leader based in France. Since 2015, we are patiently building a strong line up on PC, Consoles and Mobile with games from all over the world such as Hover, Bury Me My Love, Splasher or upcoming Away and Edge of Eternity.
Our ambition is to bring to the players the very best of incredible indie production, with creative and different games that match with our motto: “Play Outside the Box”.